Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Itchy

I am finding myself itching to spend money. On stuff. Stuff that seems like a need but probably (definitely) still falls in the "wants" category. I have perused a few shopping sites, added a couple of things to wishlists, but that is definitely not a replacement for shopping.

I look at my bank balance, and it is VERY CLEAR that I have NO MONEY with which to shop. None. I have enough in there to cover a bill that may or may not be paid in time by my DMP this month (which means I will be able to pay it if their payment does not clear on or before its due date, so YAY!), as well as enough money to pay two of three co-pays I have coming up before I get paid again. I also have a package on its way to back to one of my favorite clothing retailers because I made the wise decision that I didn't need the sweater and pair of pants that it contained. So will that money come through soon? Will it be before the end of this pay period? And what should I do with it? If it does come through, it offers me just enough comfort to think that it might be okay to treat myself to a little something. But I promised that I would stick to this shopping fast, and I don't want to go back on a promise. Man, it's busy up here in my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment